Wednesday, June 9, 2010

NOW IS MY OFF DAY>> haaas.. thursday and friday.. LUCKY ME ar.. ;] can get off for two days, friday celebrating friends bday, should be at royal park hotel? i not very sure also.. hmm.. first time celebrating at hotel.. hopefully it will be a joyful day. ;] anyway, work is still fine for me.. kinda bored anyway... coz is like nothing to do.. ;[ canot one person one counter.. ;[ coz i still dunoe the account to login.. but i can still chat wif them la.. listen to their gossip.. haiz. most of them are aunties, so they did tell me about those ren sheng da dao li, and their live story.. hmm.. not bad yeah.. next week will be working morning shift le.. sianxxxxx.. 745-1615.... haha can go home eat dinner le.. ;] first time yeah.. i have been missing my mum cooking le.. ;[ well, got to slp early le.. now downloading hai pai tian xin.. is so funny, i can even laugh inside the bus that sent us home.. hahas. and train as well.. LOL.. super throw face.. but i just cant help myself for laughing it.. ;] soooooooo cute......... ;] anyway working life for me now.. looking for mature guys as well, hahas, best ar.. with career already.. so i wont stress for it too.. even the aunties is helping me to look out.. ;] haha. good luck to me and to those who are still single.. ;] LOVE ME.. ;]

No comments: