Thursday, May 20, 2010

i back to blog.. today is my graduation day..ok la.. quite sianx for me..becoz poly frenz wasnt that close to me, and wasnt those crazy frenz like me.. so not able to communicate that much, just simply take some shots and thats it..! and i think my two years down the road, i nv ever went out wif them.. just once or twice wif my year 3 classmates. hahas. meet jieleng, wendy and andy to have dinner at tonkichi.. hahas. quite a few FREE appetizers, thanks to them.. ;] LOVE THEM.. free appetizers like potato salad, edamame, tori karrage, tatami, fugu miriboshi and vanila ice cream and coffee jelly for dessert.. wendy and andy order ramen set.. and salmon daisuki, ang order hire toji, and i order sauce yaki udon and metaiko katsu. super duper full!!!! back home after that.. ;] anyway, resort world accept me.. as cage cashier.. gain some experience first.. ;]

No comments: