Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WOW... not blogging for almost 2 months.. HAHAA. this few days keep online until very late.. hmmm... i have uploaded some pictures from my phone.. those outdated + outdated pic.. hahas..
i now jobless le.. looking for jobs.. any job opportunity please inform me..!! i went to hongkong wif my miniegg.. hahas. through out this journey.. i think we doesnt have those serious fights la.. so still ok.. we can still travel together without any fight.. i will talk more abt hk once i uploaded those pictures.. perhapes tml ? or maybe wait til i got the mood? hahs. results for my FYP wasnt that bad.. I LOVE MY SUP!!! hahaa. but actually i did crack my brains.. no one help me wif the perl script.. so i think i'm still the clever type wan.. HAHAA.. dun say i stupid HOH.. if i wan to study i can be clever then anyone else.. hahaa. in this world only got 6 ppl wont praise me.. PLEASE guess who is the 6 ppl.. which is the member of the miniegg.. i nv see them praise me wan leh.. so i always praise myself.. HAHAA. i think they noe that i wil praise myself.. so they dun bother to praise me at all.. i shall went to dream of my dream guy already.. good nitex frenz.. more pictures will be uploaded.. ;]

Pictures from my PHONE..!!


mushroom taken at woodland industrial park.. near driving centre there..





there is alot alot alot.. after looking at those mushroom.. my hair stands lor.. canot take it..
me and my colleague laugh throughout the journey..!!




taken during hongkong trip.. to la xiang guan

he is handsome leh..


i'm the emperor!!


SHE IS DAMN PRETTY!!!



in Hotel!!






in TRAIN!!






they are having some functions..



sunrise!!





taken in singapore airport..




shangri-la hotel TOILET.. wif yen!!







i tot i going to say goodbye to tonkichi.. butttt.... ;[




pig rabbit at row house!!




party world drinks.. mine, lixia and yang.. ;]



me and shihui!!! pretty gal!


me, yang and shihui

another pretty!!! cheryl and me!!




peiyi, shihui and cheryl..







pig rabbit at lisa san house.. I WAN IT TOO>.
if u guys got watch the korea drama.. "you are beautiful" you will get to know this pig rabbit..

new year big feast... add on to our steamboat session


taken in lab

done by LIXIA



before presenting!!!



bought from japan.. by uncle sim(tonkichi big chef)

this is nice!!! super super NICE!!


ichiban wif mum and sister!!!

MINIEGG no.2 (ah ming) and MINIEGG no. 6(me)!!!

sch toilet.!!

YANG....











done by andy(tonkichi cook)

christmas present from elder sis.. she is too lazy to get me present
wrap this box wif super lots of layers.. and put 20bucks inside this box..!! argg!!


YEN!!!

DA DA DA!!


WESLEY!!! Eunice small nephew


Tan yuan... my mum tan yuan no. 1..


plus herbal chicken soup!!


done by YANG>. lol. use her tie to play wif my hair..



waiting for lixia to trim her eyebrown



me and lixia(in sweden)







jurong safra?? celebrating kennedy 21st bday!


the day when she make up!! for kennedy 21st!

This was all past!!! hopefully we can meet out again. eat, crap and GOSSIP.. hahas..

No comments: